Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 10


I suppose it would be a good idea to show some pictures of the shooter that I have been working on for the past few day... I apologize in advance for not picturing other prototypes we are working on but most of the time I'm a bit busy and tend to overlook documentation. 

The second iteration of the linear belt shooter, first version had two belts at different speeds. Looking
back on it I wish I stuck with that design and made it a bit simpler. Oh well. 




Another view of the shooter 




 PROGRESS! The third iteration of my belt shooter, simple, and clean. Does it work though? 


Nope, doesn't work at all, back to the drawing board. Need stiffer/wider belt(or just a better design in general). Fourth iteration currently being assembled. 


Not to be discouraged though, we are working on a few other shooters, including but not limited to Clay Pigeon style throwers, pneumatic tomahawk launcher (at least that's what I call it) and 90deg curved shooter. The 90deg shooter is the most promising design so far, but it wont be at full capacity until we get a hold of some pneumatic wheels. 

Marcel Karczewski,
Designer/manufacturer 

No comments:

Post a Comment